Sunday, October 3, 2010

5month ^^

i really ♥ you like no one could ever
Bie , im sorry cause make u doesnt put ur trust 100% on me but please hold my promise . I will love you like no one could and one day i will be fully yours . Trust me sayangg .. One more thing , i SWEAR i will be crazy if anything happen to you so please dont do the fucking things when something happen to our relationship . No matter what happen , i'll love you forever . Hold my world , i trust you bie even i know ur trusted on me

HAPPY 5 MONTH BINGAII

Finally , i found someone that really love me , accept me for who i are , someone really care about me . Bie , you are the one my drug that i addicted , you are the one my everything . You bring me happines in my life , you hold me whenever i need knowledge , you pick me up when i was down . Seriously , i pray that u feel the same way too .